In addition to brokering multi-family and owner-occupant housing investments, MidTownSA.com manages a significant number of rental properties in targeted San Antonio neighborhoods. Some rental properties accept Section 8, some do not. At any given time there may be a few apartment communities running unique specials, or open to unique tenant circumstances. Generally, properties we manage have the following criteria:
- No violent or drug related convictions in the last 5 years
- No Pending Criminal Charges / Unfinished Court Sentencing
- No Registered Sex Offenders
- No one on the Terrorist Watch List
- Verifiable W-2 Income of Approximately 3 times the rent-rate
- Exceptions may include
- Section 8 properties
- College Students, Retirees, 1099 Contractors paying rent in lump-sum via financial aid / lump sum
- Any 1099 Contractors person paying rent from verified savings account & paying rent in advance
- Exceptions may include
- Guarantors must provide separate application and proof of income
- No Evictions in the last 5 years (Additional deposits will be necessary for Exceptions)
- No un-neutered pets, no pets under 1 year old, and no animals of any breed mixture that could be considered “dangerous” under insurance guidelines, including the breeds linked here
Applications are available in our office, we can email one to you, or you can download an application here. An application processing fee is required, and every adult in the home 18 years of age and older must submit individual applications.
Upon approval of your application and submission of an agreed-upon deposit, you will be emailed a lease to sign electronically. Once emailed you will have 48 hours to sign the lease. After 48 hours, if the lease remains unsigned, the property will be placed back on the market and your deposit will be refundable. If you are unable to sign electronically, a printed lease can be provided in our office for ink signature of the primary leaseholder.
Prorations: A full month’s rent is paid in exchange for keys at or before move-in. When moving in mid-month, your proration will generally be due the first of the following month. Leases beginning on or after the 25th will require full rent + proration be paid at move-in.
ALL ANIMALS MUST GO THROUGH THEIR OWN SCREENING PROCESS PRIOR TO BEING APPROVED TO BE ON-PROPERTY. USE THIS LINK TO BEGIN THE ANIMAL-SCREENING PROCESS:
Need to build up your credit or savings before making the move into your own home? We have solutions for that, can coach you through getting prepared to buy, and offer incentives to tenants who have us represent them on their home / condo purchase!
Inventory and Condition Form
View and print a PDF copy of our Inventory and Condition Form.